I am a writer, editor, consultant, and comedian. My clients have included Harvard University, federal agencies, non-profits, non-governmental organizations, politicians, and small businesses. I write political commentary and satire. I have worked on both sides of Capitol Hill, for the White House, United Nations, RCA Victor, and multiple national and statewide campaigns. Oh, and I like to make people laugh (with me, at me, whatever).
I have worked on issues such as healthcare, international affairs, human rights, women’s rights, criminal justice reform, and the environment. For the SEO (search engine optimization) companies, HubShout and Text Link Brokers, I have written about legal issues, home improvement, advertising, marketing, public relations, web development, social media promotion, the pharmaceutical industry, healthcare, DIY projects, pet food and beverages, and general interest.
- Writing: If you need something written, you’ve come to the right place. I write promotional materials such as press releases, marketing documents, speeches, newsletters and op-eds, web content/social media posts, business plans, landing pages, websites, scripts (for calls, YouTube, TikTok, and other digital platforms), and just about anything else you may need. I am used to writing about a wide variety of subjects and am very speedy.
- Editorial: You’ve drafted something and you want to make it stand out. Whether you need some basic copy editing or more, I love editing.
- Public Relations: Do you want to get more attention for your cause, company, or idea? I can either draft and implement a strategy that combines social and traditional media or work with you to train you how to do that. I will show you how to reach the press and put your best foot forward when you do. I can help organize events to showcase your work or product, draft promotional materials and get you in touch with the people who cover your industry. The bottom line is that I can help you, your business or non-profit get press coverage that works for you. “Earned” or “free” media goes a lot farther than paid advertising. Let me help you spread the word about all the good work you do.
- Speechwriting: Whether you are addressing your company picnic or the United Nations, I can write a speech that gets your point across in your voice.
- Need help with internal communications? I’ve got you covered. From writing newsletters to drafting reports, and internal memos, I can help you communicate with your staff. Whether you are going through a rebrand or just keeping everyone on the same page, I can help.
- Get stage fright? No worries. I will help prepare you for press interviews, small events, and speeches to crowds.
- Social Media promotion: Looking to expand your reach and engage supporters, fans, prospective clients, and grow your audience? I can help with that. Not every social media platform is equal and using the right ones for your goals makes a difference. I will work with you to develop and implement a strategy tailored to your message and needs.
- Comedy: Who doesn’t love to laugh? I have been doing stand-up for about four years now and it is one of my favorite things to do. If you want a comedian or to infuse your speeches with humor, I can help with that.
For more information about my professional background, please check out my resume.
But wait, there’s more…
I perform comedy all around New York City and Long Island. If you want to catch a show, here are some chances: